The six things I could never do without
This week, I thought I'd throw out a random topic just for fun; who knows, maybe it’ll lead to some interesting discussions. Some online dating sites ask you to list six things you could never do without on your profile. Browsing through dozens of profiles, I found some interesting answers to that request. Some were vague one-word answers, but others were quite descriptive. After some thought, I came up with my own list:
What are the six things you could never do without? Share with us at this Wednesday’s Open Chat Night.
- My parents. I don’tknow how I would have survived in this world if my parents were not around. Theywere always just a phone call away whenever I needed help or someone to talkwith.
- My faith in God.While I don’t usually attend church or temple consistently, I always had faithin God and I always pray for Him to bring good things into my life.
- My hearing aids. Ofcourse, I just can’t live without them because they enable me to hear all thesounds that I wouldn’t want to miss out on.
- My iPod. Listening tomusic helps me to relax and dissipate my negative feelings.
- The Internet.
- DeafandHoH. It’s the best thing I’ve done to keep myself occupied. Reaching out and helping people with similar experiences makes me feel good about myself with the challenges I am facing today.